6 Reasons Why College Students Should Attend Salon International
College students, apprentices and hairdressing lecturers will not want to miss this year’s Salon International. Here are the reasons why you should attend Salon International, which is taking place at ExCeL London on 10 to 12 October 2020
Why Hairdressing College Students Should Attend Salon International…
1. Free education for college students at Salon International
If you are a hairdressing college student or apprentice, get ready for hairdressing tips, tricks and techniques by the biggest names in British Hairdressing on the four free live stages at the Salon International show! The HJ Stage, Modern Barber Stage and The Fellowship for British Hairdressing Stage will be returning and there will also be a full line-up on the new Colour Stage where you’ll be able to watch colourists prepping the hair before presenting the finished looks on stage.
2. Offers and discounts for college students at Salon International
Lots of stands will be running exclusive offers and discounts specifically for hairdressing college students throughout the weekend so if you have something in mind to buy Salon International could be the place to buy it as well as give you the opportunity to try before you buy.
3. Live demos for college students at Salon International
There will be hundreds of brands who will have free live demos on their stands for you so as you walk around the show you will be able to stop, look and learn from them.
4. Special price tickets for hairdressing college students and lecturers
If you are a hairdressing college student or a lecturer you will benefit from special priced tickets that will be valid on Monday 12 October at the show. Plus, there will be student group tickets available for over 10 students with one free lecturer ticket per group. Click here for the full list of special prices.
5. Hairdressing College Lecturers will benefit from attending Salon International too
As a lecturer you will have access to the exclusive lecturers’ lounge where you can relax and enjoy free refreshments while your students take in the sights, sounds and wealth of free education at the show.
Plus, we know it can be expensive bringing students to the show so Salon International has partnered with VTCT to offer colleges subsidised coach hire.
6. Hygiene and safety is our top priority
We know hygiene and safety is a concern for college students, lecturers and indeed everyone post-lockdown but you can rest assured that Salon International has implemented a number of safety and hygiene measures, including:
– Timed entry to spread the flow of visitors – all who attend the event will be asked to select a preferred entry time on registering
– Smartphone entry tickets to cease queues – e-tickets will replace printed tickets with limited collections on-site
– Online booking throughout to limit waiting – all tickets will be available to book, both before the event and while it is taking place
– Strict sanitisation measures – intense cleaning of all areas of the venue and exhibition stands and features
– Widespread availability of hand sanitisers
– Longer opening times
– Strict trade and professional-only policy. No general public will be permitted; this is to restrict numbers and ensure an enhanced environment for genuine industry professionals.
– Wider aisles to increase the comfort and space between visitors within the show.
– Temperature screening.