New Safety Measures Implemented for Salon International 2020 This October
To keep visitors and staff safe during their time at Salon International, which will take place at the ExCeL London 10-12 October 2020, Professional Beauty Group has announced new safety measures that will be implemented at the show. The trade show will be joined by Professional Beauty London this year.
With the impact that Coronavirus has had, the show will now feature changes such as easy-to-find sanitation stations and smartphone entry tickets.
Safety measures for Salon International 2020
– Timed entry to spread the flow of visitors – all who attend the event will be asked to select a preferred entry time on registering
– Smartphone entry tickets to cease queues – e-tickets will replace printed tickets with limited collections on-site
– Online booking throughout to limit waiting – all tickets will be available to book, both before the event and while it is taking place
– Strict sanitisation measures – intense cleaning of all areas of the venue and exhibition stands and features
– Widespread availability of hand sanitisers
– Longer opening times
– Strict trade and professional-only policy. No general public will be permitted; this is to restrict numbers and ensure an enhanced environment for genuine industry professionals.
The Salon International team are working closely with ExCel London, the Association of Event Organisers and others to devise additional appropriate measures, which will be announced in the coming weeks.
“The wellbeing of all who visit and work in our exhibitions is our number one priority. We have implemented a series of measures to enhance safety and these will be revised and updated over the coming weeks,” says Mark Moloney, managing director of the Professional Beauty Group.