The On-Trend Hairbrushes All Your Clients Will Want for Christmas
Christmas might be a little different this year, but you can bet that your clients will be looking to treat themselves and their loved ones, which means retail in your salon is more important now than ever before.
Each year, Tangle Teezer release its limited-edition seasonal designs, which have kept its hairbrushes trending for over a decade, and this year is no exception.
For this festive season, Tangle Teezer’s iconic The Wet Detangler and The Original detangling hairbrushes have been given an on-trend makeover, that will certainly add some sparkle to your client’s hair routine.
The Iris Sparkle collection is garnished in an icy pale purple and lilac glitter for a luxurious look that will help your clients get into the party spirit this winter.
In fact, WGSN has coined icy lilac as the shade of the season, making it perfect for your fashion-forward clients.
Whether they’re buying for themselves or as a stocking filler for their loved ones, you can bet your clients will love the added sparkle each time they brush their hair.Here, we round up the benefits of the iconic brushes…
Tangle Teezer’s Christmas Hairbrushes
The Wet Detangler Iris Sparkle
The Wet Detangler has fast become one of Tangle Teezer’s best-loved products. Perfect for use on wet hair, it gently but confidently detangles vulnerable shower-fresh hair, helping to cause less breakage.
- Perfect for all hair types
- Uses patented two-tiered teeth technology with plenty of flex to be kind to wet hair
- Gently detangles the hair, helping to cause less breakage with no pulling or tugging
- Great to use for evenly distributing conditioning treatments through the hair and to detangle hair in preparation for blow-drying
- Ergonomically designed handle for a steady and controlled grip in the shower
The Original Iris Sparkle
The Original is Tangle Teezer’s multi-award winning, iconic detangling hairbrush that launched the brand. For use on either wet or dry hair, the results are healthier-looking hair with added smoothness and shine.
- Perfect for regular hair types
- Two-tiered regular-flex teeth which glide through the hair with no pulling
- Long teeth detangle and remove knots, while the short teeth smooth the hair cuticle to leave hair super-smooth and tangle-free
This article is sponsored by Tangle Teezer