L’Oréal Professionnel Paris Launches Run Le Hair Show
Run Le Hair Show from L’Oréal Professionnel Paris is the first digital hair show for hair professionals globally launching on 16 May.
L’Oréal Professionnel Paris are reinventing the way they connect with professional hairdressers and all hair lovers with Run Le Hair Show. The innovative, 100% digital show is part web series and part talk show and will celebrate the role and cultural impact of hair professionals across the globe. Run Le Hair Show is at the heart of L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ mission to support, partner with and develop strong relationships with coiffeurs, established for over 110 years.
COVID-19 and global salon lockdowns has highlighted the importance of hair experts in our lives. More than ever, the impact of such a galvanising, far-reaching digital series, Run Le Hair Show hopes to touch the global hair community, upskilling and inspiring. The concept has already been tested with the pro hair community, with impressive results: 70% of pros expressed strong interest in watching it and 80% of Pros wish to star in it – proof that valorising the community is highly valued and will continue to make a strong impact.
Every episode will feature 7 dynamic segments designed to spotlight all corners of the industry:
• La Masterclass: Technical classes in colour, lightening, cut and style, led by the industry’s boldest and brightest
• Tête-a-tête: Intimate interviews with legendary Hair Pros
• Pro Secrets: Expert tips and tricks from members of the international hair community
• La Revue: Skilled trend analysis from street style to the runway to the salon chair
• Le Lab: Cutting-edge hair science, from fibre to product formula
• Road to le Style + Colour Trophy: Following the evolution of L’Oréal Professionnel’s worldwide Pro hair competition, culminating in its global finale
• Stand for Pros: Highlighting inspiring positive actions, from salon sustainability to the health and wellbeing of our Pros
Three hosts will set the stage: Charlie le Mindu, Hair Designer; Min Kim, Colour Specialist and Peggy Frey, Fashion + Trend Journalist. Together, they will act as the golden thread between segments and provide sharp, cross-industry eyes on every subject.
Run Le Hair Show’s first episode, ‘La Premiere’ will air globally at 6pm CET on 16 May 2021 on YouTube. It will feature La Masterclass showcasing an extreme lightening transformation lead by host Charlie le Mindu, showcase trends from the brand’s international pro community and take a scientific dive into L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ NEW disruptive haircare innovation, Metal Detox.
We will update you with further inspiring episodes to follow before the end of the year. Subscribe to L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ Youtube channel for all Run Le Hair Show alerts and follow @lorealpro on Instagram to stay up to date with all the latest Run Le Hair Show news.