The Gina Conway Group Launches Bespoke Franchise Opportunity
The UK’s leading environmentally conscious salon group Gina Conway Salons and Spas, launches its highly anticipated bespoke franchise opportunity to open more high-end hairdressing salons supporting the industry’s top artisans.
Gina Conway and Robin Hague combined forces and set up The Gina Conway Enterprise earlier this year to help deliver the ultimate customer experience across its unique and exquisite salons in London, Poole and Winchester. Creating new ateliers, or boutique style salons, mark the next step in the company’s development, as it aims to become one of the world’s largest sustainable hairdressing groups.
Whilst trading under the Gina Conway brand name, which represents the cutting edge in luxury environmental salon experiences, hand-picked hairdressers (Artisans) are presented with significant and competitive commercial advantages, including access to a bespoke mentoring program developed by Robin and Gina and designed to help launch a successful sustainable salon from the ground up.
The benefits of aligning with a multi-award-winning industry leader include:
- PR, marketing, website and social media benefitting from massive London influence
- Full induction programme, training covers all aspects of running an Atelier business
- Trading under the Gina Conway brand name, and kudos enjoyed by the history and reputation of quality brand
- Sustainable salon design – which will include up-cycled furnishings where possible, installing low voltage lighting and water restrictors etc to minimise environmental impact
- An exclusive territory to trade within and exclusive license to use Aveda products
- Permanent ongoing head office support and training plus access to the accredited Gina Conway Academy for apprenticeships and advanced classes
- Working alongside top Artisans and inclusive culture and creativity network
- Innovation and development at every level through passion for the industry
Gina, Aveda’s Trade Sustainability Ambassador in the UK, said, “In the post-Covid landscape, where there will be a number of empty office spaces, there is an opportunity for new, innovative businesses to relocate and fill the void. We will work with our partners to help locate suitable venues before providing all of the expertise and assistance they will need to create a successful business that holds excellence and the environment at its heart.” As Gina’s name is over the door, she believes every experience must reflect her impeccable quality and values. This is personal.
“The Atelier’s focus is on delivering high impact American-style customer service experiences, luxury hair design, lush salon design alongside their sustainable commitment and practices and a female-led nurturing concept, while utilising Aveda’s natural, ethical products, in order to create a unique, profit-making salon.”
Atelier salons will benefit from belonging to a community of like-minded salons and entrepreneurs, education, opportunities within fashion shows and photoshoots, as well as access to a growing client base. In addition, the salons will also benefit from discounted rates on retail, sundry, insurance, and recycling through all of our partners and stockists.