Linton Husbands has left his role at Schwarzkopf Professional to join Group Momentum – a salon conglomerate.
Linton Husbands Departs Schwarzkopf Professional for Group Momentum
A former managing director of Schwarzkopf Professional, Clynol and Indola UK, Linton has more than 30 years of experience in the hairdressing industry.
His new role will see him take responsibility for acquisitions and business development at Group Momentum – a company which grows through the acquisition, preservation and strengthening of existing salon businesses.
Group Momentum has already taken ownership of 17 salons comprising the Falltricks, Headlines and John Michael groups.
Linton says “The Group Momentum business model is agile and very forward thinking. The company values of service, quality, trust and commitment to its people truly mirror my own and I am excited about making a positive contribution to the future growth of the company.”
- Scottish Students Head to Spain for Once in a Lifetime Fashion Show
- AngusGordon Hosts Inter-Salon Apprenticeship Competition
- Redken Announces Sky Ferreira as Muse for Redken Styling
- Neville Artistic Team Launch Session Masterclass at L’Oreal Academy
- label.m Join Forces with Jean-Pierre Braganza for a Fashionable Festive Season