How to Achieve This Super Glossy Mocha Shade with Salon Services
Sally Salon Services have expanded its XP200 Colour range to include four new mocha shades for achieving the on trend blended blonde and brunette look. Using the colour on clients is a perfect way to enhance and bring out natural hair tones this summer.
To achieve this look, you will need the following products:
XP200 Natural Flair Mocca Permanent Hair Colour 3.71
XP200 Natural Flair Mocca Permanent Hair Colour 5.71
Barnum Magnesium Brush 53mm
Design.ME PowerDry.ME Hair Blowdry Mist 230ml
ghd Platinum Styler
Kenra Professional Volume Spray 25
XP200 Natural Flair Crème Developer 3% 10 Vol 1 Litre
1. To create a deep mocha shade, first apply XP200 Natural Flair Mocca Permanent Hair Colour 3.71 with XP200 Natural Flair Crème Developer 3% 10 Vol at the root of the hair
2. Next, apply XP200 Natural Flair Mocca Permanent Hair Colour 5.71 to the ends and length of the hair, and blend.
3. Once this is done leave the colour to process for 30 minutes
4. Rinse the colour thoroughly, then shampoo and condition the hair as normal
5. Following this, apply a few spritzes of Design.ME Power.DRY Hair Blow dry Mist to towel-dried hair, and then blow dry using a 53mm Barnum Magnesium Brush.
6. Then, to create a structured wave, use a ghd Platinum Styler to curl the hair, making sure you curl every piece from left to right. Once the hair is set and cooled, softly brush through the curls to create a soft wavy texture.
7. Finally, for that finishing touch, apply Kenra Volume Spray 25.