Run Le Hair Show: L’Oréal Professionnel Paris Announced Episode Four
L’Oréal Professionnel Paris is delighted to announce Run le Hair Show Episode four ‘Let’s talk about blonde!’ will be released April 4 at 4 pm BST and will focus on one of the most discussed hair themes: blonde!
Run le Hair Show is a part talk show, part web series and is the first international hair series by pros, for pros and all hair lovers. It aims to celebrate the role and cultural impact of hair pros across the globe, whilst informing pros and consumers on trends and hair innovations.
Dedicated to sharing experiences, advice from top international artists, deep analysis of new trends and the discovery of the latest innovations in hair products, Run Le Hair Show is building a genuine community of hair pros and hair lovers.
Run Le Hair Show by L’Oréal Professionnel Paris highlights the essential role of hairdressers and inspires young people to join the profession by developing their style and fulfilling their ambitions.
Episode four of Run Le Hair Show
Episode four stars the trio of hosts “Best Hair Friends Forever” featured in Episode one, hair artist Charlie Le Mindu, American colour specialist Min Kim and French fashion journalist Peggy Frey. They introduce entertaining topics such as trends, pro tips, commentary, interviews, lab visits, masterclasses and professional testimonies.
The trio has invited several blonde experts to decode this major hair trend, including scientists from L’Oréal Laboratories and two top hair experts, Harriet Stokes and Pierre Cali. Harriet is a London based colour expert and former winner of the Style & Colour Trophy, and Pierre is a Parisian colourist specialising in French Balayage. Together they deep dive into key blonde techniques and innovations. Such as the Blond Studio 9 Bonder Inside, which allows transformation with the highest levels of lift and high protection.
The L’Oréal Professionnel Paris Series
The series also offers regular feature segments, including:
- La Masterclass: the ‘centrepiece’ of the show, this is a technical demonstration by the most successful and innovative hairdressers around.
- Tête-à-tête: a one-on-one interview with a leading figure in the hairdressing world.
Pro secrets: expert advice and useful tips and tricks from the global hairdressing community.
- La revue: an in-depth trends analysis, from street style to fashion shows, as seen from hairdressing salons all over the world.
- Le lab: the latest advances in hair science, from the hair fibre to formulations.
- Stand for pros: A spotlight on a range of initiatives, from the sustainability of salons to the health of hairdressers themselves.
Watch the episode here!
For more from L’Oréal Professionnel Paris, have you seen the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Finalists?