7 Reasons to Visit the HJ Men Area at Salon International
It’s set to be the best year yet on the HJ Men stage at Salon International with a line up that is set to inspire, educate and entertain.
Here’s 7 reasons to pay us a visit this year:
1. You’ll get ahead of the curve – Get the edge on your competitors with the latest trends, tips and techniques from the best in the business via the live stages and stand demos.
2. See winners announced – Live on stage we will be announcing the winners of the HJ Men Barber of the Year and Men’s Afro Stylist of the Year, both sponsored by Andis. Just a reminder of the nominees – Harry Rushton, Kilian Maddison, Matt Barrett, Rory Hazell, Sam Wall, Teodorescu Radu are shortlisted for Barber of the Year. And Graham Grimshaw, Kade Kut and O’Neil Brown for Men’s Afro Stylist of the Year.
3. The networking opportunities – The show is a great way to build relationships, mingle with industry colleague’s and meet suppliers face to face. Just get chatting!
4. Access to the latest grooming products – There’s everything you need to keep your business at the forefront of the latest tech- exhibitors include Wahl, Andis, British Barbers Association, Denman International, Bluebeards Revenge, Dear Barber and many, many more. They’ll all be showcasing their newest launches and best sellers in stands around the HJ Men’s stage.
5. See the stars – Big hitters of the barbering world will all be heading up the HJ Men stage. People like reigning HJ Barber of the Year Ky Wilson, Chris Foster and Kevin Luchmun, plus many more, will be revealing their insider know-how.
6. Kit out your salon Look out for exhibiting brands like barbering furniture specialist Retro Jack and barbering product and accessory specialist Dapper Dan. From opening order to retail discounts, exhibitors will be offering fantastic deals across the show, not available anywhere else, for you to save hundreds of pounds when stocking up or sourcing a new supplier.
7. Test and compare It’s an unparalleled opportunity to try out products and equipment and see what work’s best for you and your clients.
Don’t miss out on all the excitement, book your Salon International tickets now!
HJ LIVE HAIR SHOWS