Interiors Inspiration: The Salon, Leamington Spa
Name: The Salon
Address: 75 Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 4RR
Telephone number: 01926 710261
Owner/s: Pardeep and Zoey Bhachu
Styling stations: 9
Design: Self designed
Pardeep and Zoey are the owners of The Salon based in Leamington Spa. Opening its The Salon in October 2010, the salon has recently undergone a stunning refurbishment.
Transforming the premises from and independent garden shop to a salon space was no mean feat. A full refurbishment including new plumbing, heating, water supply, flooring, new lighting and new ceiling wall panelling. But this was all worth it due to the stunning location and the option to keep the beautiful large bay windows, perfect for showcasing work from ongoing photoshoots.
‘We aimed to create a salon of distinction. A place where all clients of all ages, and all hair requirements could come to relax and feel a sense of escapism, in a non-intimidating environment. Our soft furnishings, and inspiring atmosphere help to enhance our client journey from not just a hair or nail service, but a full blown experience.
The Salon’s top 5 tips when renovating a salon
- Express yourself, make clients aware of what message you are trying to get across when designing aspects of the space.
- Utilise any original features your building may have.
- Try to create a feeling of space and simplicity.
- Do your very best to stand out from the crowd in a tasteful way.
- Ensure your brand and salon have a distinctive image.