How to Master a Military Style Fade with Short Fringe – Watch Now
Andy Smith, global ambassador for Indola, creates a military edge hair cut using clippers in this how-to video. The look comes from Indola’s Smart Street Style Collection for spring. Watch the video below and find out how to master creating a fade and short fringe combination.
- Start from the top with vertical sections following the head shape.
- Continue to the back and the sides, taking the guide length from the top.
- After connecting the back to the top, move into the sides. Start with the shortest desired length. Using your clippers, define a guide all the way around the head to check and balance off your fade.
- Use several lengths on your clipper work to achieve a perfect fade.
- Next neaten and straighten a short fringe.
More videos coming soon on Dry Tailoring and creating Damped Texture.