8 Things You Might Not Know Were Happening at the British Hairdressing Awards 2021
Here’s what you need to know!
- Six images are required for each category with the exception of British Hairdressers of the Year where eight images are required and Trend Image of the Year where one image is required.
- Four wigs can be used and extensions/hair pieces/strands can be used in two further images.
- Wigs/hairpieces/extensions/strands are not permitted in the Colour category.
- Men’s Hairdresser of the Year – you are permitted to use hair pieces/strands in four images.
- Only unseen collection images can be submitted (shot after 1 January 2020 and not previously entered into the British Hairdressing Awards regardless of whether a finalist or not).
- Hair work must be presented on real models (i.e. not training/doll heads or mannequins)
- Eight images are required for British Hairdresser of the Year nominees – four wigs can be sed and extensions/hair pieces/strands can be used in a further two images.
- HJ has announced it will be extending the entries deadline for the British Hairdressing Awards 2021, sponsored by @schwarzkopfprouk to 2 July 2021 at 5pm to give you longer to put your collection together and submit your entry.