Step-by-Step: Classic Bob by Bhaus Barcelona
For this instalment of HJ’s Classic Cutting series, where we offer up easy to follow step-by-step guides on some absolutely timeless looks, we’re looking at this Classic Bob courtesy of Bhaus Barcelona.
Step-by-step: Classic Bob by Bhaus Barcelona
1. We divide the left hemispheres from the right and draw two diagonals to define the cutting guide.
2. Through the graduation we establish the perimeter and the line of passage.
3. As we lower the next sections, we decrease the slant of the diagonals but preserve the elevation.
4. Once we reach the occiput, we connect the diagonal section with the lateral one, without elevation and taking into account the volume of the ear (watch the tension in this area).
5. We continue to lower sections slightly diagonally, increasing the elevation in the back and decreasing in the side.
6. Section the bangs, starting from the top to the temple and dividing it in the center.
7 & 8. Respecting the natural fall and with dry hair, cut horizontally, respecting each of the planes of the head.