Remi Cachet Announce Six New Super Stylists
With the start of a new year, Remi Cachet is welcoming six extensionists to their exclusive group of Super Stylists for the year ahead.
The scheme is by invitation only, and since being introduced in 2015, many Remi Cachet trade account stylists set their business goals to include attaining this status. Each year the brand evolves the criteria to ensure they select the best extensionists who are aligned with the brand and who will embrace everything the scheme has to offer.
“It has been a difficult year for hairdressing in 2020 and we have had to take this into account for reviewing and inviting those to become Super Stylists this year. At the heart of our criteria is expert application and we review and approve a stylist for each application method to keep the highest standards and which is why we have just 37 Super Stylists this year,” explains Victoria Lynch, founder of Remi Cachet.
New for 2021 are:
- Alex Ferris of Hair Extensions by Alex Ferris based in Bradford, West Yorkshire for Mini Tips, Ultra Tip, Nano Tip, Flat Tips, Injection Tapes and Weft Hair applications.
- Georgia Tillmon of Couture Locks by Georgia based in Chatham, Kent for Mini Tips, Nano Tips, Flat Tips, Injection Tapes and Weft Hair applications.
- Lora Stanhope of Lengths by Lora from Leeds for Mini Tips, Ultra Tip and Weft Hair applications.
- Louise Baldwin of Lou Baldwin Hair in Derby for Mini Tips, Ultra Tip, Flat Tips, Injection Tapes and Weft Hair applications.
- Sarah Lamite of Hair by Sarah Ashley from New York, USA for Weft Hair application.
- Shannon Donald of House of Hair in Glasgow Mini Tips, Ultra Tip, Nano Tip, Flat Tips and Weft Hair applications.
Here’s just some of the stylist reactions to hearing that they had become Remi Cachet Super Stylists …
“This is the best start to 2021 for me and it’s a huge accomplishment for me as a stylist. It means so much to be involved with such and amazing company and to be noticed for my hard work, alongside some other great stylists.” Shannon Donald, House of Hair
“I’m beyond excited to sat that I’ve been chosen by Remi Cachet to be a Super Stylist. It’s such an honour and achievement and everyone knows this is my favourite ever brand! So, excited to be a part of the product launches, evens and all the brands projects moving forward!” Georgia Tillmon, Couture Locks by Georgia.
A full list of all the 2021 Super Stylists will be available via Instagram Highlights and the group are hoping to make their annual event this year a celebration.