A Perfect How To for the ‘It’ Hair Trend of 2019
First there were clips, pins and slides and now the hair accessories trend of 2019 has spread to alice bands and head scarves ready to keep hair off clients faces for the summer months.
Before you hotfoot it to your nearest Claire’s Accessories the humble scarf is all you need to create this on trend look. Here Michael Gray tells us how to create the ultimate top knot finished with a chic head scarf.
- Using a Tangle Teezer Ultimate, brush through hair to ensure you have tangle free hair.
- Going over again with the Tangle Teezer hairbrush to help sculpt the hair into a high ponytail, just above the crown.
- Secure the hair in place.
- Create softness by teasing the hair at the front of the ponytail to frame the face. Smooth back any hairs that may have accidentally come out of place. Secure the hair with a hair bobble.
- Ensure hair bobble is nice and firm and the client is comfortable.
- Using the Ultimate to brush through the high ponytail to untangle and hair.
- Lightly back brush the hair to create texture and height. Form your bun like shape from the hair you’ve back brushed then securing with hair pins. Use a head scarf to finish the look off.