How To: Undone French Girl Hair By Tim Scott-Wright
With staying in being the new going out, clients still love that undone French girl hair look, and it isn’t going anywhere in 2021.
Taking inspiration from the French girls’ effortless style, Tim Scott-Wright created an undone French girl hair look for this female model for London based clothing brand, AADNEVIK* that exuded a powerful sensuality, that was both seductive and free, yet fragile and soft.
Here, Tim demonstrates how to create this carefree look using Authentic Beauty Concept’s no nonsense, vegan styling range.
How To Create The Undone French Girl Hair Look, Step-By-Step
1. I first prepped the hair with the Authentic Beauty Concept Flawless Primer which creates the perfect base for any hairstyle – subtle control with a light conditioning for a smooth surface.
2. I then used the Authentic Beauty Concept Amplify Mousse, which adds a light grip and volume to the hair but leaves it manageable, and Velcro rollers while blowdrying the hair to create body.
3. Following this I went back in with the Authentic Beauty Concept Nymph Salt Spray to add a light texture while keeping the hair natural, which helped to deconstruct the blowdry. I then used the nozzle of the hairdryer and a paddle brush to take the hair away from the face.
4. To set the hair I used the Authentic Beauty Concept Working Hairspray which provides a flexible hold.
5. Switching from one clothes look to another, I used the Authentic Beauty Concept Dry Shampoo to refresh the hair and maintain the mould-ability throughout the shoot.
Why not check out the Tik-Tok hair trends that you need to have on your radar?