Find out About Schwarzkopf Professional’s New Digital Influencer Programme
Schwarzkopf Professional has announced its new digital influencer programme The Collective. Highlighting the strategic importance of digital media in 2018, Schwarzkopf Professional is strengthening its digital profile with a new era of influencer-based opportunities.
The exclusive team is made up of 12 digitally-active Schwarzkopf Professional hairdressers from across the UK and Ireland, all of whom produce beautiful, relevant and engaging social media. Together, they will go on to enjoy exclusive opportunities and education, aiming to establish themselves as the next generation of hairdressing influencers.
The chosen members of The Collective will receive a host of impressive benefits, including regular hands-on workshops covering social media skills and photography, previews and samples of product launches, tickets to relevant industry events, opportunities to assist backstage at Schwarzkopf Professional events, a photography kit, access to new product launches ahead of the market and membership of Creative Head’s Coterie, The Fellowship for British Hairdressing and State Registration.
In return, Schwarzkopf Professional will benefit from exclusive content produced by The Collective members, as well as exciting and engaged brand champions – who are genuinely proud to spread the word for the brand, both in their salons and beyond.
The 12 members of The Collective are as follows:
– Sophie Gibson, Hooker & Young, Newcastle @sg_hairportfolio
– Matt Surplice, Spring is in the Hair, Birmingham, @springisinthehair
– Diana Carson, Rainbow Room International, Uddingston, @diana.carson8
– Grace Blackburn, Barrie Stephen, Leicester, @graceblackburnhair_
– Will Lamb, Daniel Granger Hairdressing, Northampton, @willlambhair
– Dan Mewies, Mewies & Indy, Quorn, @danmewieshair
– Cherelle Sinclair, Peter Marcus, Manchester, @csbeautywork
– Austen Thomson, Austen Thomson, Edinburgh, @austenthomsonhair
– Ashley Gamble, Ashley Gamble Hairdressing, Shifnal, @ashleygamblehair
– Alix Maher, Lynda Maher, Ireland, @alixmaher_creativecolour
– Irfan Sumbul, Choppy Cuts, London, @choppycut10
– Will Eagles, Cream, Cheltenham & Gloucester, @wmeagles
The Collective has already enjoyed its first meeting, at Shoreditch Platform in London. On their first day together, the team honed their social media aesthetic through a digital masterclass and gained an insight into professional photography to enhance their feed. They also had the opportunity to network with key members of the trade press including Hairdressers Journal, who were invited along on the day to meet and get to know the team.
Stuart Hamid, General Manager, Henkel Beauty Care Professional says: “While historically hairdressers built their profiles in bricks and mortar and at closed-off, industry-only events, we recognise that a new generation of talented stylists are building their profiles online – social media platforms are their stage.
Schwarzkopf Professional is embracing the new movement and supporting those professionals through top-level education and opportunities, that will enable them to become fully-fledged industry influencers – both online and off. This is hairdressers talking directly to hairdressers.”