Shrimps Autumn/Winter 2015: Get the Look
Alex Brownsell and the Bleach team created a cool-girl update on 70s disco hair for the Shrimps Autumn/Winter 2015 presentation, while HD Brows completed the look with Studio 54 lips.
The show: Shrimps Autumn/Winter 2015
The hair team: Alex Brownsell for Bleach
The hair look: Big bouncy brushed-out waves with an M-shaped parting
The hair inspiration: A cool take on 70s disco – distinctly not Abba
The key hair product: Bleach Everyday Dry Shampoo
Get the Hair Look
1. Coat hair with Bleach Swamp Spritz and roughly blow-dry.
2. Use a medium-sized tong to curl hair in small sections, pinning each to the head to cool in a classic set. Spray the whole head with Everyday Dry Shampoo.
3. Curl a section on either side of the face with a smaller tong to create a tighter curl. Pin and leave to set.
4. Once hair has completely cooled, brush out using a Tangle Teezer to create an airy texture. Finish the ends with a Mason Pearson brush to create a feathered, 1970s feel.
5. Put hairspray on your fingers and pinch hair on either side of the parting to create an M-shape for a real 70s feel. Finish with hairspray.
The beauty team: Lauren Parsons for HD Brows
The beauty look: A bare face with bold red lips
The beauty inspiration: Studio 54
The key beauty product: The new HD Brows lip palette – watch this space
Get the Beauty Look
1. Eyebrows were bleached to keep the focus on the lip.
2. Eyes were given a coat of gloss but otherwise left untouched – no mascara.
3. Lips were painted with a bright red from the new HD Brows lip palette.