Great Lengths Presents the Colours of 2019 with Robert Eaton
The new campaign will follow the launch of six new colours which will be released in a series of videos. The brand promises that these shades will give the salons the freedom to create beautiful transformations with a seamless blend. The videos will show the various styles created by Robert and his team. The brand will also present a full-length film that showcases all of the new colours and looks.
Established over 25 years ago, Great Lengths has a reputation for working with professional 100% human hair and 100% ethical extensions. The new campaign is not only relevant to current hair trends within 2019 fashion. It also aims at showcasing Great Lengths 100% naturally and ethically sourced extensions’ quality and performance.
The first revealed colour is a vibrant plum shade. Namely, colour 36, Deep Plum.
Hairstylist, Robert Eaton, comments on the look: “Textured, a-line and blunt cut bobs have remained a statement and predominant hairstyle throughout 2019 and this trend doesn’t seem to be going any time soon. Deep Plum is a bold colour choice and we loved experimenting and creating the final look using GL Tapes. We were all extremely pleased with the end result”.
How to Recreate the Look:
- Firstly apply a global application of a bold tone and tone colour using Wella Colour Touch 55/65 +4%. This will ensure the colour blends seamlessly with the new Deep Plum base shade.
- Secondly, begin to apply Great Lengths Tapes to create volume and length whitish ensuring the hair remained as natural looking as possible.
- Then apply eight Great Lengths Tapes in 35 cm of length through the sides of your client’s hair, blend the extension with the natural hair and cut to a blunt bob.
- Finally, straighten to style.
The second video release, following on from the Deep Plum look, incorporates two of the newly launched shades, 60.Light Beige Blonde and 85. Honey Bronde.
The shades are fresh, bright and summery. Robert shares the secret behind the model’s colour: “We created our models full, bouncy waves by applying 10 GL Tapes, 45cm in two different shades, colour 60 Light Beige Blonde and colour 85, Honey Bronde from the new Great Lengths colour collection to add extra volume to the models natural hair, something which a lot of clients for constantly asking for.”
How to Recreate the Look:
- Firstly, style the hair using a curling wand and then barrel curl, pin and set the hair with Great Lengths Soft Hold Spray.
- After that brush the hair and apply Great Length Serum to create a silky, smooth look.
- Finish with Great Lengths Shine Spay to refine the finished style and set with Soft Hold Spray.
Where Can I Learn More?
Great Lengths is organising an evening of networking and cocktails on Thursday, 25th July.
Conrad Blandford, leading hair loss specialists and certified Great Lengths stylist, as well as marketing and social media gurus Catalyst PR will be joining in the event. Guest will have the opportunity to talk about all things business and learn about the new GL Volume project.
The cocktail will take inspiration from some of the new colours such as Deep Plum, Ice Queen and Mother of Pearl. And as for the goody bag – they will be filled with hair products valued over £50,000.
The tickets are £10, and you can purchase them here.