LFW AW18 Trend Report: Sisters of the Moon at Alistair James
At Alistair James this season the hair was crafted from a Smörgåsbord of inspiration. From tribes to early 1980s punks.
The popularity of subcultures was breathed back into life at the show through the hair look created by Johnnie Biles for Fudge Professional. Products used were a celebration of the 1980s with mousses, gels and hairspray featuring heavily.
One of the styles seen on the models was the Chelsea cut – Here’s how to get the look.
1. Apply water and Fudge Professional Xpander Foam to hair and comb forwards. Rough dry.
2. Comb Fudge Professional Hair Gum from roots to ends. Apply heat, brushing hair forwards with styling brush whilst drying.
3. Apply compression net and finish drying hair using a diffuser for a super flat finish on top.
4. Apply Fudge Professional Hair Gum to ends for wispy, fluff free, finish.
5. Finish with Fudge Skyscraper hairspray and tweak texture at crown to add interest.