10 Funny and Inspiring Pieces of Artwork for Salons
Artwork for salons doesn’t have to mean pictures of hair – framed witty, inspiring quotes can also make an impact and show off your personality and sense of humour.
While the windows and main salon floor should be all about showcasing your artistic vision, a funny print can make for a smart addition to a wall of images, or displayed in a bathroom, corridor or even the staff room.
It’s easy to find your own inspiring quotes and get a graphic designer to lay them out for you, but if you want to buy something ready-made, there are plenty of options available online. Here are ten of our favourites.
1. Being a hairdresser is all about making people feel great – and this design by Big Mowth Prints (above) celebrates just that. Available in various colours and sizes here.
2. No one knows the power of a good hair day like a stylist! Help your clients take on the world with this lovely print by Yellow Heart Art. You can choose your own custom designs too. Available here.
3. Being a hairdresser isn’t always easy, and these cute design by Eat Sat Love serves as a fun reminder. You can choose from a selection of colours or request your own custom combination. Available here.
4. It was Ivana Trump who famously said that gorgeous hair was the best revenge, and now her immortal words have been captured in a chic print. This design by Letters On Love is a simple and sophisticated piece, which would look great in even the most minimalist of salon interiors. Available here.
5. From the Beatles moptop to the Madonna, the Visual Compendium of Notable Haircuts in Popular Music is a comprehensive – and stylish – guide to some of the music industry’s most memorable hairstyles. Let your clients pick their favourites – available here.
6. The perfect excuse for an appointment running over? This witty design from Keep it Fancy is sure to raise a smile. It comes in a variety of colours and is available here.
7. The classic big hair quote is reimagined in this beautiful print by artist Jen Oaks. Each print is signed and comes on matte ultra premium presentation paper. Available here.
8. The formidable Bette Davis was famous for her one liners. This great quote comes from The Cabin in the Cotton and has been transformed into a stunning piece of artwork by Habanero Studio in Paris. Available here.
9. Vidal Sassoon came out with some wonderful words of wisdom over the years and this print from Southernology celebrates one of our favourites. You can download this one to print at home, so it could be up in your salon almost instantly! Available here.
10. Clients always need reminding to use protection – heat protection, that is. Get the message across in style with this cute and quirky print from Smarty Pants Studio. Available here.