Take Part in L’Oréal Professional Products Division’s Walk for Hairdressers Challenge
L’Oréal Professional Products Division is encouraging UK and Irish hairdressers to unite and take part in a Walk for Hairdressers challenge.
The Walk for Hairdressers challenge will be a way for hairdressers and the hairdressing community to come together virtually during the current COVID-19 lockdown.
L’Oréal Professional Products Division hopes the challenge will boost mental wellbeing and act as form of exercise.
If you would like to take part in the challenge go to myvirtualmission.com to ‘join the mission. The app will record your progress, which can be viewed on a world map and adds to the total miles achieved.
The aim is for the UK and hairdressing industry to collectively achieve a 100,000 mile journey of four laps around the world that can be taken in the form of walks, runs, bike-rides or at-home workouts, all while respecting UK and Ireland Government guidelines.
It is hoped the challenge will boost mental wellbeing and act as a form of exercise for everyone involved. It should also be good fun as the virtual mission will start in Birmingham and end in Cardiff, via the entire world.
How to take part in the L’Oréal Professional Products Division Walk for Hairdressers Challenge
- Visit the Walk for Hairdressers mission page at http://bit.ly/Lorealwalkforhairdressers
- Alternatively, you can search Walk for Hairdressers at myvirtualmission.com.
- Enter the mission code – 100000 and click the ‘join’ button
- Continue on to register your account
- Install the My Virtual Mission mobile App onto your mobile device. You can search for the My Virtual Mission app in the App store and Play Store and login with your email and password
- Log each of your distances into your mission page or app on your mobile phone. This will track your progress and will be added to the total number of miles.
- Post your participation in the mission and progress on social media using the hashtag – #walkforhairdressers #supportyourlocalsalon #wecareformorethanhair @lorealpro @hbcharity and @lookgoodfeelbetterireland
Please note: The first 1,250 people to sign-up to take part in the challenge can register for free as L’Oréal Professional Products Division will cover the cost. After this number is reached, participants will have to pay £4 per person to the app to register on the mission.