British Hairdressing Business Awards – FAQs
• What is the last date to get my entry to you?
All entries need to be received by Hairdressers Journal International by 5pm on Friday 15 June 2018.
• Can I enter online?
No. You can download the entry pack online, but all entries need to be posted to Sharon Webb, British Hairdressing Business Awards, 1.17 The Plaza, 535 Kings Road, London SW10 0SZ.
• I forgot to fill out my entry form, will my entry still be valid?
No – you will need to complete the entry form found at the back of the entry pack and send it in alongside your entry.
• Are photocopied entry forms admissible?
Yes, they are. If you are entering multiple entries, you can photocopy the entry form as many times as you need.
• How many copies of my entry do I need to submit?
You only need to submit one copy of your entry.
• In what format do the entries need to be supplied?
Your entry needs to be printed and sent in to the address above. Please ensure it’s no larger than A4 in size.
• Do I have to pay to enter?
No, there is no charge to enter the awards. The only cost involved is if you wish to attend the awards ceremony.
• Can I enter more than one category?
Yes, you can. However please ensure you complete and submit a separate entry form for each entry. Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
• If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
If you are shortlisted in the Business Director of the Year, Manager of the Year, Salon Stylist of the Year or Junior of the Year categories, you will be required to attend a 30-minute interview taking place in central London on either Thursday 12 or Friday 13 July. If you are unable to attend in person you will automatically be disqualified from the Awards.
Click the picture below to download the entry form