Important British Hairdressing Awards 2020 Update
We are making some positive changes to HJ’s British Hairdressing Awards, sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional for 2020.
The entry process is being adjusted to take account of the impact coronavirus is having on our industry. We want ensure the best in our profession have every opportunity to enter.
Changes to HJ’s British Hairdressing Awards sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional
· The closing date for first round entries will now be Friday, 28th August
· Finalists will be notified by Tuesday, 22nd September
· Finalists will be asked to provide just two further photographs for the second round judging by Friday, 2nd October, with the exception of Newcomer of the Year and Trend Image of the Year where no further images will be required
· So six photographs in total will be required from all other finalists
· The second round judging will take place on Saturday, 10th October at Salon International, ExCeL London
The health and wellbeing of our professional hair community remains our utmost priority and we look forward to helping it meet and overcome the current challenges, and to grow and thrive in the coming months and years.
BRITISH HAIRDRESSING AWARDS