Entry Forms Are Here for HJ’s British Hairdressing Awards
Entry forms for HJ’s British Hairdressing Awards, sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional, are now available to download. Don’t miss out on your chance to enter the most prestigious awards in British hairdressing.
This year we have made some changes to the entry process, and the rules and regulations, designed to ensure the awards remain at the forefront of the industry, representing the full diversity of British hairdressing.
For 2017 the following changes have been made:
- Entrants in all categories will need to submit a photograph of the finished image, before any post-production work has been undertaken
- Two wigs can be used, and hairpieces/strands in a further two photographs. No more than four photographs can contain wigs, hairpieces and strands with the exception being Avant Garde Hairdresser of the Year
- No wigs, hairpieces or strands can be used in the Schwarzkopf Professional British Colour Technician or Men’s categories
- Images entered into the Avant Garde category cannot be entered into any other category
- The work in all categories, with the exception of Avant Garde, needs to reflect aspirational, wearable hair
- Hall of Fame – once you have entered the Hall of Fame, you will now be allowed to re-enter the category after a two year ‘rest’ period
- Newcomer – entry to this category is open to all hairdressers who have been running a regular client column for a maximum of two years