LFW Men AW18 Trend Report: Wet Look at Christopher Raeburn
Immerse, drench, saturate, soak…These were the words used to describe the creative vision of Christopher Raeburn’s latest collection. Drawing inspiration from the beauty and fragility of our oceans it was a deep dive into the big blue. Hair resembled that of a scuba diver just out of water, with functional ponytails, baby hair and fly-aways straggled over the models’ faces.
Christopher Raeburn, Immerse
Tina Outen for Fudge Professional
GET THE LOOK
- Apply Fudge Professional Curve Recovery to hands and then coat the hair to encourage natural
- Rough dry hair.
- Apply Fudge Professional Hair Gum, combing backwards for a super slick, wet-look.
- Secure longer styles in ‘normcore’ ponytails at nape of neck
- Tease out baby hair and hairline layers. Twist with fingers using Fudge Professional Gloss and arrange across face for a ‘dredged not dressy’ look
- Finish by spraying all over with Fudge Professional Hed Shine for a completely drenched appearance.
Curve Recovery £14.95
Hair Gum £12.45
Hed Shine £11.45
The key inspiration for Band of Outsiders’ AW18 line was drawn from a winter sport aesthetic. Toni & Guy International Art Director John Wilsdon creates a fresh, natural movement to replicate what hair looks like after a day of skiing. Using the model’s own texture, Jon works in the new label.m Powder to Wax to Read More