Cookies & Privacy
hairdressing courses - Training - Hairdressing Careers - Hairdressing Forum for Haircut News and Hairdressing Tips | HJi Community

hairdressing courses

Bookmark and Share Skip to the end

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
missmoneypenny Posted: Sun, Nov 23 2008 19:37

I just checked out this new browser that gives you all the information

on finding a advanced or any new hairdressing course as i was finding it really hard

to choose, but this makes it easy. go to www.onlinehairacademy.com and look at

the course section.

Not Ranked

Lovely videos.

I came across this site for hairdressing training http://myhairdressers.com 

My staff suggested it first and then saw Lee Stafford promoting this at Salon International.

A real inspiration in my opinion, and I've made it part of the salon training program.

- Johnny Craig

Top 10 Contributor

Hi, I have spent many years teaching classic and advanced cutting for various brands. Finding strengths and weaknesses in all the collections I decided to develop my own classic collection to use as a foundation course for all the salon students, it contains 9 classic cuts, 6 womens and 2 mens which I find covers most client needs in the early stages of a young stylists career and acts as a foundation for more advanced work later. This is now the training course that all our assistants sit and are tested on before hitting the shop floor. This CDrom step by step is available to buy by e-mailing www.kennadys.co.uk at £9.99. Also I have a step by step advanced cutting book and DVD available through www.bridge-educational.it

Both are worthwhile investments but the classic course is fantastic for the price and has already been taken on by a NVQ provider and distributed throughout the southeast to compliment their NVQ course.

Noel Gibbins @ Kennadys Hairdressing

Director of Education and Artistic Development at Kennadys Hairdressing in Ingatestone, Essex and part time session stylist and newly appointed H3 Ambassador for the east of England The Kennadys CDrom of fundamental haircuts and blowdrying that are at the base of all successful hairstylists, these cuts will prepare any budding hairdresser foundationally for a career in haircutting. It has now been taken on by the NVQ provider Central Training as the basis for all their students and will shortly be adopted by the Governments Learning Skills Council nationwide. This is an interactive CDrom available for £9.99 + p&p and is available from Kennadys Hairdressing on 01277353790, ask for Noel or see www.essexhairdressers.com

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
©2014 REED BUSINESS INFORMATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED